Cave Creek Rodeo
March 31 – April 2
Pro Rodeo Cowboy Association (PRCA)
Cervi Champion Rodeo
Rodeo competition begins at 7 pm on Friday, March 31 and Saturday, April 1. Final performances are 1 pm on Sunday, April 2.
- The lineup of top-ranking PRCA contestants is expected to draw thousands of attendees including cowboys, cowgirls, and pro-rodeo fans. In addition, more than 25 vendors will provide food, drinks and shopping.
- Highlights include the Wrangler National Patriot Day on Friday. Attendees on Saturday are encouraged to wear rodeo colors of purple and turquoise, and pink on Sunday for the “Wrangler Tough Enough to Wear Pink Cancer Awareness,” campaign.
- Rodeo gates open two hours prior to each event. Admission to the PRCA evening events is $20 per person, and free for children five years of age and under with the purchase of an adult ticket. Seating is first come, first serve.
- Admission to the Rodeo Slack Round is free for all ages, and includes calf roping, team roping, barrel racing, and other activities starting at 9:30 a.m., Saturday, April 1, at the Cave Creek Memorial Arena.
- Stockman VIP Tickets are available for an enhanced experience including special seating, open bar, hosted dinner and limited exclusive parking.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE VIP INFO!
- Stockman’s VIP Tickets are also available with limited seating. Attendees can purchase a $525 Stockman’s Club membership that includes two tickets for all rodeo performances on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, with VIP seating, dinner and cocktails.
- One day Stockman’s Club VIP seating is $125 per person for Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. This includes rodeo performance, VIP seating, cocktails and dinner.
Cave Creek Memorial Arena
37201 N. 28th St
Cave Creek, AZ 85331
Do you have questions about being a vendor? Please contact us with this Email form: