CAVE CREEK RODEO DAYS MUTTON BUSTIN' SPONSOR
Mutton Bustin', is one of the rodeo’s most popular events and offers youngsters between the ages of 4 and 7 and weight (under 75 lbs) a chance to begin their own rip-roaring rodeo careers. The helmeted cowpokes have an opportunity to ride a “wooley bulley” inside the rodeo arena. Here's how it works: With a sheep readied in the “chute”, a child is set on its back - arms wrapped tightly around the neck. When the chute gate opens out comes the sheep and rider. The small cowboy/cowgirl will hold on and ride the sheep for as long as they can! Whether it's a one second or ten second ride, these youngsters are in for a wild, exciting and memorable time. What fun!
- Pre-Register and Pay Online below Fee: $25.00 until the limit is reached. Please print and bring the Registation and Waiver to the event.
- Check-in Time – 9:00AM to 9:30AM at the Cave Creek Memorial Arena.
- The number of contestants is limited to 70 entries.
- Ages: 4 – 7 and a weight of 75 lbs. and under,
- Children are allowed to hold to the sheep with their hands only. NO other devices may be used, i.e. ropes or spurs.
- Contestants must wear helmet and number provided.
- Waiver must be signed for each child to ride.
Pre-Register and Submit Payment!
Mutton Bustin' Application Will Be Available Soon!